tooshies ECO Baby, Biodegradable Nappy Bags are 100% plant-based and compostable, so convenience doesn't have to cost the earth!
- Comes with hygienic, easy tie handles
- Completely biodegradable & compostable
- Come with minimal 100% recyclable packaging sleeve
- Are completely non toxic and chemical free
- Are 100% plant based from corn starch
Australian owned and designed in Melbourne by a team of parents. Vegan and cruelty free.
Keep baby clean and dry day and night.
Poly terry Fabric
Directions for Use
Getting the right fit:
- Adjust for size
- Add boosters or liners as needed
- Pull front up to just below the belly button - equal to the back
- Pull across the waist tabs, ensuring not too tight – 2-3 finger wiggle room
- Tuck & smooth
Nappy Wash Guide:
- Remove Solids
- Rinse out or pre-wash in cold water
- Close velcro tabs
- Machine wash at <60 degrees celcius
- Line dry in the shade or gentle tumble dry
Do not use fabric softeners. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not soak. So not iron.
Bright colours may fade over time.
Do not dispose of nappy waste in the home compost.